Mar 31, 2013

Summer Time ( Jock ft. Glock )




Song Name : Summer Time

Vocals : Jock ft. Glock

Download with Mediafire

Lyrics  
======
Verse 1: It's like a thousand degrees outside
Errbody feelin the heat tide
bad bitches good weed that's how we ride
the air so fresh the sky so bright
free your spirit just let go
keep your worries to the minimal
make a pitcher of margarita
for all the sexy ladies them senoritas
uh oh now errbody goin crazy
one step two step hammertime baby
homie you best put the cuffs on your lady
she be like Carly Rae Jepsen call me maybe maybe
so I'm like sure baby
when you work hard everyday's a payday
(but fuck it cuz it's summertime!)

Chorus: I know you feel good when the sun comes up
and everybody feelin the same
Yeah i feel so fly, we so high
nobody feel like runnin away yeah we gona say
(Ain't nothin so fresh, ain't nothin so shine
like my summertime) x2

Verse 2: Ray Ban Shades and my Biggie tank
my whole crew with me, we ain't pullin pranks
we just pullin chicks gettin hella cranked
man i ball hard, no piggy bank
sex, drugs, rock n roll
lil mamma fine when she drop it low
ain't a care in the world just the way it goes
ridin around the block middle finger out screamin
fuck the Po Po, free my homie Bo Bo
remember when we used to play ono
with the bitches from across the hood
listenin to Pac memorizing all the hooks
me and Glock in this bitch goin ape
drinkin straight out the bottles elevate
we don't really give a fuck renegades
now I'm baked, high as hell
wuzz the time can't really tell
don't really care if you feel the same
put them hands in the air it's summertime bitch

CHORUS

Verse 3: Push start, hands up high
we all celebratin yangon city sun shine
got my wings on my back, feelin like a butterfly
yeah we here, ain't nothin fresh like my summertime
since i was a lil boy, summer's been like heaven, the times full of joy
we all celebratin, summer holidays
sweet moments how it feels yeah it's hard to say
it's gettin hot, push up the tempo
summertime anthem from the streets of Yangon
yeah i said it again baby I'mma fly
good feelings ya'll welcome to the summertime

CHORUS

Yeah, put the sausage on the grill
down a couple of cold ones, fuck the bills
smiles on our faces no happy meals
isshaboi Jock and the homie Glock, we keep it trill -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download လင့္ခ္မ်ားပ်က္ေနပါ ေက်းဇူးျပဳၿပီး Comment မ်ားေပးသြားၾကပါရန္

Popular Posts

နယ္ၿမိဳ ့ေလးတြင္အသစ္ တင္တိုင္း face book ေပၚတြင္ဖတ္နိုင္ရန္ like နိွပ္သြားပါဦး